COVID-19 GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF REGULATORY AGENCIES:
- IF YOU ARE SICK, HAVE BEEN SICK, GETTING OVER BEING SICK, THINK YOU MIGHT BE SICK, HAVE SOMEONE AT HOME WHO IS SICK OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SICK. PLEASE WAIT 14 DAYS TO SCHEDULE!
- All haircuts are to be serviced by appointment only (no walk-ins or waiting lines.)
- All customers are to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose and that loops around the ears (please do not wear a mask or bandana that will hinder the service.)
- As a result, any service that requires the removal of your mask will not be available. Haircuts and buzz cuts only.
- If it is available for you, please check your temperature before coming to the barbershop.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment and please wait outside and practice social distancing until your barber calls you into the barbershop.
- Please come to your appointment ALONE, our benches are off limits. Anyone that comes with you will be asked to wait outside of the barbershop or in their car while you get your haircut.
- Once you enter the barbershop, we will provide you with disinfectant for your hands.
- We will conduct a symptom check for everyone getting a haircut with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- If you cannot follow or are uncomfortable with any of these guidelines, we kindly ask that you schedule your appointment for when you can follow this procedure.
THE CANCELLATION POLICY STILL APPLIES.
There are some things that our barbers will be doing along with these guidelines that will keep our Print Barbershop family safe as always:
- If we do not feel 100%, we will not be working.
- Conducting routine symptom checks on ourselves every morning before entering the barbershop.
- Making sure that the only people in the barbershop are the barbers and the patrons in our chairs.
- Ensuring a minimum of 6 feet of separation between work stations.
- Wearing masks that cover our mouth and nose.
- Wearing gloves during each and every service and switching out between clients, cleaning and disinfecting our hands as always.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all service equipment between each service (barber chairs, stations, combs, brushes, clippers, trimmers, shears, razor blade holders, door handles.)
- Disposing of all porous and single use items (neck strips, razor blades.)
- Disinfecting of all financial transaction equipment after each use.
- To minimize the possibility of cross contamination, we will not be providing hot towels from the hot towel warmer and we will not be offering any beverages from the refrigerator.
PLEASE REMEMBER AND KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY DECISION WE MAKE IS TO KEEP YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, OUR FAMILIES, AND EVERYONE AROUND US SAFE AND COMFORTABLE!